Denise Haeussler - Realtor, GRI
As a Native Texan, Denise Haeussler was raised in San Antonio, went to college in San Marcos and had a career in Fort Worth before taking off with her husband to spend 15 years as a Navy Wife. Denise has been back in the Fort Worth Area the since 2003, and in Aledo since 2008. With a BBA in Finance and Teaching Certificate in Math she had previous careers in Sales/Marketing, Teaching, and Business Administration, but has loved the switch she made in 2014 to Real Estate.
Denise loves being a Mom of 4 girls, and enjoyed her time moving around the country with her Military spouse. She and her husband have been very involved with their girls in their schools, serving as Board President for the athletic booster clubs for basketball and volleyball, Fundraising Chair for sports clubs, and as Team Mom. Also, volunteered as Sunday School Superintendent for their church, as well as Middle School Youth Group Leaders. She has enjoyed visiting her kiddos at their colleges Texas Tech, A&M and UNT and is still attending Aledo events for the last daughter to go through Aledo schools. Denise works hard to do right by her clients.
• Active member of the National Association of Realtors and Texas Association of Realtors.
• Active Member Greater Fort Worth Association of Realtors.
• Works primarily in residential real estate, serving Aledo, Weatherford, Brock, Benbrook, Fort Worth in addition to the entire DFW Metroplex.
• Enjoys working with buyers and sellers, and is very proud in how quickly she responds to her clients.
• Utilizes professional photographers, drones, staging recommendations, and more to ensure the client’s homes are sold quickly.
• Experience as a military spouse proves very helpful when working with Veterans, Retirees and Active Duty Service member clients.
• Background in Marketing and Finance allows her to use her problem-solving mindset, creative marketing skills, and attention to detail in the field of Real Estate.
• Graduate of the Realtor Institute
• Takes part in continuing-education opportunities to improve her skills and become more competitive in this market.
• Has a good network of real estate service providers such as mortgage lenders, inspectors, and appraisers to provide her clients with complete service and make the process as seamless as possible.
• Denise is honest, fair, and will work hard to help you and your family achieve your goals!
Alexander Chandler Realty
6336 Camp Bowie Blvd., Fort Worth, Texas, 76116