There are 5 blog entries for December 2011.
Wednesday, December 28th, 2011 at 12:08pm. 171 Views, 0 Comments.
10 IMPORTANT SELLER'S TIPS
1. Learn about Market Conditions – The “market” sets the final sales price and terms. You may have to be prepared for your home being on the market for a longer period of time, and there may be fewer showings than what you anticipated. Find out about recent sales in your neighborhood for a guide as to what to expect.
2. Hire an Inspector – Consider hiring an inspector before you put your home on the market. You will find out what items need to be repaired in your home and you can eliminate these concerns. Taking care of these repairs prior to listing your home can save you from having a possible buyer “walk” from a sale. Provide the home inspection report and any repair invoices to a potential…
Wednesday, December 21st, 2011 at 9:55am. 177 Views, 0 Comments.
All of us from Alexander Chandler Realty wish you a very happy and safe holiday season! ACR would especially like to thank its clients for the business they provided to our company during 2011! It was a pleasure working with you, and we look forward to working with you again in the future!
Monday, December 19th, 2011 at 1:37pm. 293 Views, 0 Comments.
HOW TO GET PREQUALIFIED FOR A HOME LOAN
1. Check with a friend, relative or real estate agent to get a referral for a lender or mortgage broker.
2. You will need to provide the following to your lender, so be prepared ahead of time: gross monthly income and total monthly payments (car payments, credit card minimum payments, child support payments, and any additional payments you have to make on a monthly basis).
3. Your income will then be compared to your debts in order to find your "debt-to-income" ratio.
4. Allow your lender to run a credit report on you. A low credit score is 640. The higher your credit score and other positive factors should get you a better interest rate.
5. Get a prequalification letter from your…
Tuesday, December 13th, 2011 at 3:07pm. 169 Views, 0 Comments.
Now that winter is here, it's time to have your furnace checked by a furnace safety specialist. Burning gas for heating poses several safety risks including exposure to Carbon Monoxide (CO). Add the risk of fire or escaping gas, and it becomes absolutely vital that you have your system checked for safety risks by an experienced and licensed heating professional.
CO is a colorless, odorless and tasteless toxic gas. If a person has a low level of CO poisoning, the symptoms mimic the flu and include dizziness, headache, nausea, shortness of breath, and fatigue. When the level of CO poisoning becomes high, symptoms include mental confusion, loss of muscular coordination, vomiting, loss of consiousness, and ulitmately death. How do you know if you…
Thursday, December 8th, 2011 at 12:45pm. 297 Views, 0 Comments.
Clarity Homes and Alexander Chandler Realty are proud to be marketing multiple properties located in the community featuring the most desirable elements of a traditional neighborhood.
Clarity Homes…building homes… building lives.
At Clarity Homes, they know that your house is more than a place to be — it is a reflection of who you are and what you value. So when our founders — William C. Bannister and William L. Bannister — started the Fort Worth-based company in 1998, it was important that it reflect what they cherish as well. Clarity Homes was brought to life by two men’s intent on building legacies. From the beginning, incorporating style and quality into every home design, every time, became the company’s guiding principle.…